40 something woman, proud mom, full time executive assistant, part time winery cellar rat...managing an almost 4 year LDR with the love of my life who lives in Boston. I travel (A LOT).. I run (A LOT)...I eat (A LOT)...I complain about the long Oregon winters (A LOT)...I have great friends (A LOT)...I imbibe wine & vodka (A LOT -- er, in moderation) -- WELCOME to this little section of my world! I want to get to know you too so shoot me an ask, a fan mail or email me off of my link!
- mslateone likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- hopetherunner likes this
- kat-rd2be likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- trivialbob said:That burger looks fantastic. I just looked it up online and yeah, it sure is fantastic.
- melanietris said:I was there last week and my friend had a Berserker Burger! I, on the other hand, had a simply griled chicken salad with no cheese, dressing on the side. I’m living vicariously through you! Eat away. :)
- lysrunning said:mmmm that Beserker burger is one of my new obsessions. i love it
- ashamedtosay likes this
- themotherrunner said:God, I love red robins.
- themotherrunner likes this
- alliegets likes this
- activealways likes this
- westcoastrunner posted this